RadarScope can be purchased from from the iOS App Store, macOS App Store, Google Play Store, and Windows Store. The purchase will unlock all the primary features including:
- NEXRAD Level 3 and Level 2 radar data
- Tornado, severe thunderstorm, flash flood, special marine and snow squall warnings
- Predicted storm tracks issued by the U.S. National Weather Service
- Latest reflectivity, velocity, dual-polarization, and other products from any NEXRAD or TDWR radar site in the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, Korea, and Okinawa, as well as data from Environment Canada, Australian Bureau of Meteorology, Finnish Meteorological Institute, and German Weather Service radars
- And much more
To purchase radarscope:
- Open the app store application on your respective device.
- Search for RadarScope, published by DTN
- Proceed through the app store purchase process
When purchased, the app is tied to the app store account that made the purchase. All purchase transactions are handled by the respective app store. You can find more information about how to view your purchase history by visiting the respective app store's help site:
The app is subject to the purchasing terms and conditions of the app store from which it was purchased.